Saturday, August 11, 2018

Links for your Weekend

Courtesy of PIRO4D on Pixabay.
Creative Commons licensed.
If you're like me, you sometimes save articles until the weekend to read, especially the long ones that look worth your time. I'm about to add to your reading list.

I found the items below either interesting, hopeful, intriguing, or informative.

This list might be updated with more links later in the day.

We're hardwired to delude ourselves. Can we change this?

What drives people to reject facts and the truth (I admit, this always baffles me.)

Designing the death of plastic as a solution to the recycling crisis.

If you haven't decided where to go on your summer vacation yet, how about a stop or two on the National Civil Rights Trail?

Finally, here is my dream job in retirement. I would quit my job to do this. I have some vet tech skills and yes, I am a "cat whisperer."


No comments: